Monday, July 22, 2013

2012 in Pictures


So, now that I've already established that it's been too long since I've been a regular blogger, I'd like to share some pictures from 2012 that I haven't posted.  

The morning after I finished the Bar, this was the first thing I saw. :)
I became a brunette for the first time in years!
We spent a day wandering around the town where I accepted a job.
My husband became a superhero.
My uncle died in a motorcycle wreck.
ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET!!
We found our new favorite place to grab a burger.
My mother helped Maddox carve his pumpkin.
Maddox dressed up as Yoda for Halloween.
We found a really cute deer while visiting Shreveport.
We also found Elmer Fudd.
Maddox shot a gun for the first time.
Maddox performed at his Christmas piano recital.
Maddox discovered his love of modeling sunglasses.
Santa visited us.

No comments:

Post a Comment